Thursday, January 04, 2007

Because of boredom, i surfed around Friendster. I realise how fake some of "my friends" can be.
hahahahahahahahahahaha. See i told u im bored.

I wanna club. I love drinking. I love expressing myself to the music. I love nightlife. I love being the bitch by telling people to fuck off from the table that I paid for. So, anybody wants to club soon? should be going next sat. Just holla at ma baby or me aiight?

I went to work yesterday. I quit today. I dont like the stress level there. Its a possible 1000/100. Im looking for another job. Anyone with lobangs plz let me know.

My baby is sick. Poor thing. He needs my TLC. Baby, dont forget our date after your med check up alright?

Baby is going for his Army medical check-up already. He is most probably going in in June.
:( I'm so gonna miss u baby.

I miss Japan. I wanna go to Harajuku, Shinjuku and Shibuya!

Bye!

Labels: